Hello to all the 25 Days of Minis followers, and ‘hello’ to all those who have been with me on my painting journey over the past few years. Here is a little intro:
• I love to paint bold flowers.
• I convinced Todd it was time for a big change. Yes, Wyoming is in the rear-view mirror, and we are now headquartered in Rio Rancho, NM - - located between Santa Fe and Albuquerque. Life is good in our hood. Gracie our crazy Golden Retriever is loving her new digs too.
• I love flowers - - all flowers and the bigger the better.
• I paint to empower women. Take the risk - - dream BIG - - and make it happen. Be the BOSS of you, be the VOICE, be KIND, buy the flowers, and eat all the chocolate you want. Let’s make our mark on this planet!
• I was a farm girl, born and raised north of Denver. My sister and I were entrepreneurs at a young age. We sold tomatoes, peppers, corn, and onions to the Italian markets in Denver, and out of our garage. Our grandfather was our supervisor, and we managed to keep him on his toes. God Bless his sweet soul. Our mother was our driver, I think she topped out at 40 mph on the highway, so we had long delivery days. HAHA!
• I love to cook. Italian and Mexican food are my favs.
• I love my family - - we always have something brewing.
• I am grateful for every email, social media like, comment, and photos you send me of your paintings in your home. It warms my heart that so many of you resonate with my flowers.
• I can’t wait to share all my New Mexico adventures with you this holiday season.